Application for Zeptha

Name: Tom Holt

Previous MMOs played: Guild wars 2, ESO, Blade and Soul, Black Desert, runescape and wildstar

Other favourite games: at the moments i only really play WoW and playerunknown's battlegrounds

Character Information: Not sure what to put here xD

Armory Link: ... and/zeptha

Name: Zeptha

Class: Paladin

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? Holy i don't mind but i'm not the best at Ret and semi ok with prot and my gear for ret/prot is not optimised

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have. seeing how this was an alt untill recently it is only 915 and with few legendarys but it had more than enough gear for Holy for HC it as some prot/dps gear but it's not as optimised as Holy as said above and it's legendarys are all for holy

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable.didn't really start raiding until MoP in SoO and i did clear it and in WoD i did up untill HFC but my guild disbanded after getting so far thought HC because it wasn't that fun and i didn't fine WoD Fun anymore and legion i have curve for nightmere and nighthold but not ToV i had family problems the time it was out and came back for nighthold and ToS but the guild i was with got to 7/9hc and had problems with people coming online because i knew them well i tried to stick it out to see if we could find member but nothing so it disbanded and here i am now looking for a new guild to progress with

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 11:30 server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times? my time is mostly spent on WoW if i'm not on wow i'm most likely watching anime or reading

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them? MoP was Sound of focus on Defias Brother but that changed to Tea Time Gladiators in WoD and to Frostmane but they stopped raiding in WoD just before HFC came out so i went horde and found a guild called Vindicators but they said like i said half way into HFC HC and then i i stopped playing in WoD until Legion came out and went back with the guild Tea time gladiators as they started playing again and i was with them up until this point.

Do you have Discord and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?. yeah i'm all good on this end but i do thing my mic is on the low side people have too keep turning me up on discord not sure why i'm a loud enough person xD

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below.
not for this paladin no sorry but you are welcome to test me out in mythic+'s or something i don't mind being tested if it mean i get a chance to enter