Wuulfdh - Havoc Demon Hunter Application

Name: Vishnu

Previous MMOs played: WoW, SWtOR, ESO, FFXIV, BnS

Other favourite games: League of Legends

Character Information:

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nd/wuulfdh

Name: Wuulfdh

Class: Demon Hunter

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
- Havoc DH (DPS) but I've played Vengeance (Tank) in M+ and I don't mind playing if required, however, I have no prior experience tanking in raids.

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have.
- 903 with pretty much most BiS gear just missing legendary ring. I have some gear for offspec too but no legendaries for offspec.

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable.
- Raided a little for the first time at the start of MoP which is when I started playing WoW, then became a pvper. Raided again in Hellfire Citadel and now again this expansion. Haven't had the chance to raid Mythic NH yet as I haven't had a guild to raid with but have done NH HC a good few times.

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 11:30 server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times?
- Currently in the holidays until 17th September so I'm pretty much on everyday from around 1pm onwards until about 3am UK time. During term time while at Uni i'm always on after 7pm.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them?
- Was apart of Affinity but their Mythic raid team fell apart before I could be a part of it because of a lack of willing people and the guild eventually disbanded.

Do you have Discord and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?.
- I have both and am very able and comfortable to communicate with the guild during raid times.

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below.
- No. Have had no experience using logs before.