Application - Fury Warrior

Name: William

Occupation: Studying my last course to become an Assistant Nurse.

Previous MMOs played: Only WoW

Other favourite games: CS:GO , ArmA 3, Battlefield series, Dying Light, GTA V, Kerbal Space Program, Space Engineers.

Character Information:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... iin/simple

Name: Darwiin

Class: Warrior

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? My mainspecc is Fury, although i try to keep arms ready if it ever would be more viable. (Yes i would change if it meant something good for the guild)

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have. 901 Equipped at the moment in Fury specc, 899 in Arms specc, One BiS legendary in fury (Cloak) and Legendary belt for AoE situations aswell as KJ Trinket.

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable.
TBC: Nothing
WotLK: Naxx, ToC, Ulduar (up to Vezax) (as Blood DK DPS)
Cata: Firelands and Dragon Soul with a few Heroic bosses (as Prot Paladin)
MoP: Siege of orgrimmar 10/14 Mythic (as Holy Paladin)
WoD: Did not like the X-pac so i did not play alot.
Legion: HC ToV clear, 10/10 NH HC and 1/10 NH Mythic. (as Fury Warrior)

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 11:30 server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times?: i play too much at the moment actually, so i would definetly be able to raid on the times that are set. other than that im usually online around 5-10h every day

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them? I was in a guild called Nether (on Twisting Nether Horde) in MoP wich i left because of disagreements between me and the GM/Main tank, he was really abusive and rude and i did not really accept that so i left after 10/14 in the middle of progress. Keep in mind that this is nothing i would do on a regular basis, but i dont accept when people get personal and are douchy without any reason at all, i dont want to play in a toxic enviroment, i want to enjoy raiding, not dread it. And thats why i left there. For a little perspective, he literally said: You raiders are chess pieces in my progression guild and i dont want any emotional attachment. Wich is a really weird thing to say, there was no feeling of community at all, no one had talkpower in teamspeak during the raid except the officers.

Currently i am in a guild called Channel Four News wich i really like, everyone is really nice, we sweeped through HC easily and have started Mythic progression and i am currently a Class Officer there, the reason why im looking for another guild is that it is going really slow and i feel like we have people holding us down at the moment and problems with peoples low attendance does not help.

Do you have Discord and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?. Yes

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below. These are my nighthold logs a few ilvls ago: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=19