Application - Holy Paladin

Name: Vitor

Previous MMOs played: Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV, Tera, Ragnarok Online

Other favourite games: All kind of JRPG's

Character Information:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/character/o ... hqt/simple

Name: Aersihqt

Class: Paladin

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
My main is Holy. I dont mind but it would take some time to optimize the gear.

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have.
My gear is mostly from M+ because i couldnt find any guild recruiting Holy Paladins so its being hard to gear up. Tried some Heroic NH pugs but its hard to have coordinated people there so i just have a few Heroic items. For offspec i have Draught of Souls and some other items for Retri but mainly its the same gear as Holy.

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable.
I play World of Warcraft since the beginning with a few breaks.
Vanilla: ZG; MC; BWL till Chrommagus
TBC: Karazhan; SSC; TK till Kael'thas; BT till Gorefiend
Wotlk: All raid
Cataclysm: Blackwing Descent; Bastion of Twilight
Pandaria: None
WoD: Highmaul; Blackrock Foundry till Blackhand

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 11:30 server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times?
I play World of Warcraft all days but not alot since i work almost all day. I usually get home at 8:30 ST but sometimes i can be late because of the trafic.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them?
Guild Templarios-Frostmane. I dont have raiding guild since Warlods of Draenor - Blackrock Foundry. We got to Heroic Blackhand and had some wipes and people start to skip raids when we were going to Blackhand so alot of people had a break from WoW and i had a break too till Legion.

Do you have Discord and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?.
I have Discord but never used it. I have a working Headset and i can talk.

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below.~
At the moment no.