Outlaw Rogue Application

Name:
Anon

Project Manager

Previous MMOs played:
None, but have played wow since vanilla days through to wotlk then on and off past that.

Other favourite games:
Dark Souls,Various MoBas, Overwatch, Streetfighter 4+5

Character Information:
He’s a dirty stinking outlaw gnome pirate rogue

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... ien/simple

Name:
Rastien

Class:
Outlaw Rogue

What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
Main spec is outlaw rogue only been playing again for the past month so havn’t got the other weapons to any decent sort of level just focusing on my Dreadblades at the moment

How is your gear? Comment on your current gear. Mention any offspec gear you have.
870 item level at the moment, only legendary I have is the infamous sephuz ring yaay and only
just got my 3rd artifact weapon trait still grinding out AP like champ.

What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include vanilla until current instance experience if applicable.
Vanilla: ZG, MC,Onyxia
TBC: Kara,Gruul,Serpent Shrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Magtheridon, Mt Hyjal, Black temple
WoTlk: Naxx,Malygos, (the black dragon I forget the name)Ulduar,ToC,ICC
Cata: none
Mists: none
WoD: Hellfire Citadel

How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? We currently raid from 8:30 - 11:30 server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Will you be able to consistently raid at these times?

Currently these times meet my schedule with nothing coming up in the foreseeable future

What guild(s) have you been in before applying, and why did you leave them?
None this expansion got randomly invited and join one and accepted to avoid the invite spam sadly no opportunity to raid with them.

Do you have Discord and a Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?.

I do indeed, whilst I am comfortable talking I’d prefer to sit quietly and listen to the raid leaders orders and requests

Do you have any healing / damage logs from a previous raid? If so please post a link below.
I need to upload some logs but only able to do LFR at the moment should be getting some data to upload this evening hopefully.

Addtional Information
Just thought I’d add a little bit more information at the bottom here for people to get to know me, so I’ve played wow for a very long time although only recently picked it back up and started getting into it. Something I pride myself on is learning from my mistakes and having the patience of a saint, part of the reason I love dark souls games they’re fair but tough. Once you learn what a boss does and the mechanics of him piece by piece they eventually become trivial.

I haven’t had the enjoyment of raiding and progressing as a team towards a goal in a very long time and some of the most fun I’ve ever had is downing a boss as part of a 25man group after struggling on it for weeks that feeling of accomplishment is like nothing else. One of my proudest moments was killing Khael’Thas in TBC before he was heavily nerfed for those who remember that sense of pride being one of the 2 guilds on the server at the time that managed to pull it off was great.

I’m probably well below the gear threshold that you guys are looking for but would be honoured to be given a chance.

Here’s a picture of my cat her name is Murf: